Aunty came back from the clinic shortly after I reached home. She brought back MC hahaha, hidden behind the notice letter and ask who to submit the MC to. The doc gave her MC. Once back, she cooked for Uncle and herself. Even sick, women have no MC even if she got it officially hahaha. I can cook but normally not up to her standard la. It will just be vege and rice. Then Egg. Maybe can borrow the MC from her hehehe but truly just officially off while working. After she tested positive, I came back home. Testing myself, I am negative. After testing, my nose always get uncomfortable, and now recovering from my triggered series of sneezing and tearing. I guess either the pfizer worked well in our blood or 3 pfizer has higher immunity. Or just simply stay home is always the safest. Or we have to wait. Thing is, if u got covid now and recovered, meaning you can travel without any quarantine or pcr test later on. Still got a few of us need to get it but worrying about getting it…🙄
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment