Skip to main content

3am

 Yesterday, I have done up to a part around 2am. I worry if want to undo then cannot once I close the application. I continued on to test, just to make sure no error before closing… maybe I should use git too but I considered the code is not exactly my property even though I have written it. That’s why so far I have not.


These few weeks working from home. I have been eating only 2 eggs every morning. Here is what I have learnt.


After the water boils, put in the eggs. If you want half boil, 4 mins. If you want the egg white more cook but still soft and egg yolk soft yet not runny, 5 mins. If you want, egg white cooked, egg yolk soft but not harden, 6 mins.  If you boil for more than that, can throw at people. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

Coffee

昨天的梦好象卡了。梦到一半黑屏。可能喝了咖啡。可是平常都喝也没有这样。最不好的就是闹钟还没响就醒了。。。 昨天地铁坏,今天monorail坏。我还搭德士回来。。。不过也好。早一点到家。Puhlease! Hope everything goes smoothly.