Skip to main content

Too early

 Maybe I accepted this job really too early. I have applied to some jobs but there were no reply… So I just tell myself to accept any job that accept me first. After I accepted and signed the offer, somehow people called and emailed to ask if I am still available… Some are pretty good company. However, I also worry they just ask only and when I apply, then it is all test and interviews. I couldn’t sleep after receiving the message. It does seem like I have been too early to accept. I cannot be greedy also. As for this job, the nature of it is a bit different than I thought. The good part is some parts I never done before. Like low level programming. The last time was like Year 1 of Uni and my time at NTU for micro-controller. It was a mess and I barely passed it. Anyway, just see how this job goes. Most important thing is, my boss is buying new laptop for me to use. I didn’t even ask. He so good I also paiseh to change job now. The only thing that is really far behind was the salary compared to the ones that called me to apply. I hope there are still chances in the future. Anyway, I found this job is because I thought it was part time. Money a bit more than part time but less than real full time. I am in a dilemma. I like trying new things but at the same time I like money too. Letting go of that good opportunities I wonder when will it come again. Another thing was that the bosses like very ON with the stuffs they do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HP Spectre x360 convertible Swollen Battery

Swollen battery. Expired warranty by few days. This is HP Spectre x360 convertible. The battery swollen to a point where it make the cover pried open and i think the back cover a bit bent also. How powerful is that. Age of laptop, a little over two years. Spot the gap like two months ago but thought my laptop is old enough to have swollen battery. If you have a laptop, please do check it frequently for swollen battery so you can get it replaced before warranty expired. I bought the battery replacement not long ago and received it yesterday. It took about like a week or so. The replacement is just open two screws and you can replace it. Instead of making all the way to the repair shop and wait for a few hours to get it done. That's what I thought. Click a few minutes thing. I open screw 1, there was a bit of resistance but I made it. Then screw 2..... and screw 2 and screw 2.... It took me forever. It was fasten dead tight to the laptop. The head was then str

Learning Luck and Fengshui

My theory tested. When I told my sister or aunty when buying toto, I don’t strike at all. If I bought them myself without telling them, I strike… These were what I did by purposely buying in front of them or tell them. The ones I bought and never told them actually get some money back. Consecutively some more. Anyway, I don’t buy always just once or twice a month or even a few months buy once. As long as I felt like the chance they won’t know is high so it is very seldom. Anyway, sometimes I have a feeling or when I dreamt of a number I bought them. Normally these were the one that I get something in return even though just 1 number. The rest I used a bit of statistical method. Well, I tested it this time too. I actually got 2 numbers correct but the thing is, the number only came out on the next draw. Bought Saturday but number came out on Sunday. Hmmmm…. Anyway, when people saw people buy toto, To them, it is like you buy everyday and a harsh gambler when they saw you buy. Unless I s

Anger

 Still.. Anyway, if you can hire people who come to smoke, eat and playing with the phone and only worked like one hour for people to go take a break, like each person half an hour and sometimes lesser. Then just the last one hour to close up. Then actually 3 people working will do. Especially no lock cage. If got lock cage then 2 people come do 2 hours work. I don’t see price tag being print for the product I put up from the lock cage. Stuff that was empty was still empty. Like whole day nobody do store. So, when someone on store duty not doing work with no lock cage. Wait for me to do the rest of the days no need to do anything. How good.