Just squeezed all my 3 weeks worth of course materials into 4 hrs. Now is like 1:40am. I started around 10pm. I am really tired and my eyes have been like pretty sensitive these few days. I think from the prolong period of staring at screens. I have to finish the materials with my eyes close and I realized, I can understand better and also it is better by increasing their talking speeding by 1.25 to 1.5. It makes listening perfect. I think some instructors sounded slower. It makes listening kind of distracting. I realised why I don't understand a thing last time during a phone interview. The American interviewer actually worried I cannot speak English so he spoke extra slow and word by word. Very distracting. Anyway, I have also done the quizzes too. Have to do it with one eye half open or with both eyes half close. ay... but still got a bit more left. I saw ticketting and I quickly turned off my laptop. 😂 Arts of IT support professional. We are totally doing the opposite.
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment