My mum did save up a lot for her kids. If she bought things, it was with the thoughts of her kids although not what her kids need. She didn’t know the right way to express. Just as we did. She always tried not to spend here and there. Not many things she bought was only for herself in the past. We all used them. She kept things because they were bought with money. She hold on to things like our pillows and my bolster was surprisingly still at home. I bought it at Uni. Old and they were stacked in her room. Many many more… I actually hope she doesn’t hold on to it because we need to look at the present too. We were not the one who lived the best anyway. Maybe she should keep the things we buy her now and that can be kept and useful to her. It worths more of the space. She is not the only one responsible. That’s all I can say. l
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment