After work, now I am at Hougang... Help my cousin to collect some books she wanted. Agreed with 6pm but reached much earlier at 5:10pm. I am waiting at the void deck and there is a chair here. I have been sitting here for close to 30 mins.... No reply yet. Sigh... Then an uncle approached me and ask if I know ang moh. I said ok ok only la. He then asked me how to do the carpark transfer thing. Hehe. I said I dunno about carpark cause I don't park. In the end, we filled up everything but was wrong. He only wants me to read it out. Think he can listen and understand but cannot read and understand. Finally, we knew we filled up the wrong form and it cannot get through. Use another form and it was correct!
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment