Sometimes after following all the SOP to get job done, you don't get complain from the customer you are currently serving. But the next 2-10 people waiting in the queue not knowing what you have been doing because they don't care and they have been waiting. The fatest way to do things will cause the current customer to complain but at least the next 2-10 people won't complain you. Like forgetting to bring card, forgetting to bring wallet, forgetting to bring handphone.... Just to solve this one person problem, I might not even get a good review from this person but I will get complains from the people in the long queue. If I didn't, at least only this one person, the rest of the queue even though fast and also no good review, comparing both, the number of people is definitely lesser. Only people with the capability to complain knows how to write a review. Anyway, if there is no way I am not getting complain, at least I tried not to give money away for free by doing hideous procedure with no clear definition of what is what. Anything that goes wrong have to pay. First thing about doing cashier is actually don't be too helpful the wrong way because the wrong people who gets the help will use it against you. Hold you accountable for everything they can find. You want complain or complains or doing extra hideous thing that cause you more troubles and a fine.
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment