Skip to main content

Scam

Sometimes, I felt like I am working a scam job. The amount I needed to pay could be about 100 now. If it was due to the lack of diligence, I would say it's ok. That is my fault and I will make sure I can improve with more precaution. As I did, then new ones popped up with no security at all. The condition gets more ridiculous each time that it felt like these were the traps being put there to get money from us. It felt so insecure and somehow didn't serve the purpose of a software anymore. Anyway, I kept the money on my pencil case just in case I got short again. When excess we give and when short we give... Not sure. New way of seeing things. If due to being careless and lack of precaution, no matter how much preparation you have made, it's in vain. Negligence was another and being too confident will also has its shortfall. Another was the customer. If they want to scam you, they can. If they want to help you, they can. God bless the really really good customers that we had. Not only did they not create trouble but saved us troubles too. Just by remembering the pump number and price correctly were big deals. There was one customer at the other counter that didn't know this. The one who came up to me for his payment, said with confidence so the person can hear his pump number and fuel price. He can even remember how many litres. He tried not to look at the other counter. Haha. He got voucher, it was all ready on his hand. His cards were already there. The transaction was fast and so that helped with not holding the queues. However, I do believe new customer won't know how it was done. For this, I would say it was bad marketing. Even the youtube video that I have found did not specify how it should be done. If I were a customer, probably, I would do the same thing. Either I learned it or I will never be a customer at all. It felt like a lot of work to do just to get fuel. Meanwhile, back at home, mine was pretty straightforward. Get to the pump, tell them the amount, pay and go. What was the problem, I cannot tell but I hope there is a point where things shall not be too much like daylight robbery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

Coffee

昨天的梦好象卡了。梦到一半黑屏。可能喝了咖啡。可是平常都喝也没有这样。最不好的就是闹钟还没响就醒了。。。 昨天地铁坏,今天monorail坏。我还搭德士回来。。。不过也好。早一点到家。Puhlease! Hope everything goes smoothly.