The pieces that were not given. The pieces have been taken. The pieces that were not found. The pieces were everywhere. I picked them up and there it was. I have already made up my mind that week. Was feeling bad because I turned down the interview earlier on last minute few months ago and wasn’t having high hope this time. In the end I extended my contract too since it is there and I don’t have to go through all the interview again. Side thoughts. If we picked up the harder way probably we will get better things that were far beyond. The truth is I wasn’t sure if I should leave yet the answer was perfectly clear. That day was just the decision day and just right after I said I will submit my resignation, I received the invitation. It is AI coincidence or the normal ones. Hm. I really hate to leave things unfinished but it became like hellish. Anyway, there are always things that cannot be resolved, hence, that is why there are people who will divorce each other. They may find another one and another and some just never found one.
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment