Won't be trying to prove myself having covid or not by having covid. I do think the vaccination worked well on me. Maybe the 3 shots were too close to each other that it is almost like covid. Or I still try to stay away from people. Well, I don't have much time to care about that. This code is like hmm... Sometimes I was wondering what the hell was I thinking when I wrote it. Nobody can pull out their heart and let them see figuratively. Right or wrong actually means nothing. Do or don't means nothing much. Just follow your instinct despite that may not be the instinct of anyone else. Anyway, it means nothing too. There is no entity found. All I can say is what Nike's said. Just do it. No matter what, there will always be impedance or obstacles or fires or mountains or whatever thrown on our path. Sometimes I would think death maybe better than these.
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment