Skip to main content

Life sucks

I was watching The Series of Unfortunate Events. Facial recognition of Count Olaf. Hahahahahaha. I wonder if one day, if the computer doesn't recognise me, then I am not myself anymore. How convenient. As in, if I am a criminal, the computer doesn't recognise me, then I am not a criminal. If I have done nothing wrong, somehow I looked like the criminal, I am a criminal. How convenient. To be recognised as a criminal is bad. To be recognised as not a criminal, well, what a good plan for criminal to escape. Is it a good plan for security at all. Fingerprint can get damaged but it cannot be replicated. Not sure how many but while still in Uni, there are people thinking about body temperature as a means of detecting printed materials from a human thumb. It is brilliant but then you just put the printed materials over your thumbs? A criminal can do all sorts of stuff. Actually, they are the best people to hire. Why? they can do all sort of stuff. Why scan face? Actually why not scan your fingerprint? Wrinkles and pores were so clear on TV nowadays. Well, there is still a certain portion of people who have no access because they have no fingerprint. That can be substituted with something else. Good thing people always have a hand. Taking a picture of you fingers can also equal taking picture of our face right? Hmmm.... My order was wrong again. Almost like 99.9% my sister ordered food that was wrong but always my one. Either wrong items, wrong food, ticked wrongly or missed out the item. Mostly because she used foodpanda. Grab at least, it was 99.9% correct. The order that always gone wrong. Then got the refund and got the voucher. Next time foodpanda I don't need. Rule out totally. 99.9% wrong order for me. Today, the item was totally missed out. What do I eat? Nothing. Now I Grabfood. At least I know, it is 99.9% correct, and if they missed out or wrong order, they will resend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

该不该

 有时候生气起来会做些什么可笑的事. 还记得有一次,工作到很晚很晚. 我大概在公司有二十几个小时. 没有睡好. 可是还有很多事要做. 一边量着东西一边写文件. 然后真的不行了就躺在椅子上睡着了. 然后发现有人来上班了. 早上还是中午. .. 越想越累越气就直接回家打辞职信.  然后有一次赶着要交货. 弄了一整夜. 那一次我并不累. 应为我很气. 有个人一有空就来帮我. 好感激但还是气. 24 小时没睡. 想了整个晚上. 回家一定要打辞职信. 不可能的事还是变可能了. 在交货前赶完了. 还看到早班的人. 说我神经病. 不过可能知道我赶所以每次都会帮我. 后来交完货, 我搭车回家. 大概10点多了. 从前天的六点起床就没有睡. 我一定要打辞职信. 可是好像没有信封. 我到家楼下的便利店买了信封. 结果信封很难看. 折的不好. 品质不好. 气死我了. 我就回家大辞职信. 没有洗澡, 没有吃东西. 直接打. 打完了才去. 然后睡了一觉. 我想还是等有空就再去买信封. 后来买了然后把信放好就交给老板.  后来有一次, 有人叫我交履历. 我的履历都没时间写了. 虽然很想写. 有天回到家又忘了自己把旧的放哪里了. 我的电脑坏了后来换了新的. 后来新的没有,只有N年前写的. 打开的时候, OFFICE WORDS 到期.... 结果想办法用的GoogleDoc. 好多功能都没有. 好麻烦. 就随便用了他们的template. 后来写好了. 好难看. 可是我想不管了. 要就要. 不要就不要. 就这样... 而且都不知道他们是不是真的要请我.  我现在又有这种冲动. 该不该...