Skip to main content

要五毛给一块

I just remember an instance while queuing at 7-11. The queue was long. While nearing the cashier, a guy entered through the door and cut in front of me. Well, I did't say anything. Not sure if he was crazy but I definitely won't win if I have to fight him. Sometimes, I do think I might win but I am tired to handle these things. Just let it be. The funny thing was, he asked the cashier lots of question and eventually pay for the thing he bought. When the cashier finds him his change, he said he gave him new notes, so he wants new coins. ? all over our heads. That's what I would do when I was a kid but I always wanted the new coins no matter what notes I gave. If I went to the shop, I will definitely use the old coin first but that's before I learnt coin collection. Funny to see this on a full grown man. He went off and while the cashier was scanning all my items, the guy came back and said just now he gave him 2 ten dollars. The thing was less than ten dollars. The cashier gave him the ten dollar from the counter top. Eh? This part I don't understand... Well, it is an interesting events. The guy makes me think of the old lady who give 1 dollar when asked for 50 cents song. I wonder why? It is right if you need a change? hahaha. The guy gave 20 when needed 10... Same story or different. People changed. There used to be a young guy who came to our shop very often to buy wood glue. The Kangaroo one. It costed about 2.50 each. I thought he might needed a lot for projects until Mum told me not to sell him. She said they smelled it like drugs addict... That's what I don't understand. I didn't like the smell of the glue and why would someone like to smell it. Even until now I still don't understand. Hm... Well, I was wondering if addicted to coffee was somehow similar to that. Sometimes, you don't have to understand people. You just walked away. Then, you met the same one down the path... Then another. Wondering when will you meet someone who thought the same as you. Same minds. Same interest probably. You just don't. It gets harder and harder into this world of concrete. Everything was covered by walls. That you no longer play hide and seek with friends. All the talks became rather hm... well not adult, not kids, not wise, not dumb... I don't know where it belonged but everything just blurt out on their own. But if you don't, it became creepy. Being the one who viewed the view, listened to the conversation of the people who sat beside you while on the train, it felt different. hm. They just chat about food, what they eat and don't eat. I was sitting there, hmm, I don't eat that too, and yay but well, not thinking out loud. Sometimes, having the fun of thinking how a conversation would end or what the conversation is all about. Yet, I know I shouldn't interact with strangers else, they thought I am crazy. In my mind, I was thinking what a waste, we have the same minds... the conversation died off and eventually everyone alight as if nothing has happened, going their normal way. That everyone has their own world and they don't share a single thing. I wonder what shall people talk about. Most of the times, complain. Complain. Complain. Is that a better use of our time? Does it make use feel better? Sometimes, it does but sometimes, it's tiring. We are all so close together but worlds apart. No one will ever learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

该不该

 有时候生气起来会做些什么可笑的事. 还记得有一次,工作到很晚很晚. 我大概在公司有二十几个小时. 没有睡好. 可是还有很多事要做. 一边量着东西一边写文件. 然后真的不行了就躺在椅子上睡着了. 然后发现有人来上班了. 早上还是中午. .. 越想越累越气就直接回家打辞职信.  然后有一次赶着要交货. 弄了一整夜. 那一次我并不累. 应为我很气. 有个人一有空就来帮我. 好感激但还是气. 24 小时没睡. 想了整个晚上. 回家一定要打辞职信. 不可能的事还是变可能了. 在交货前赶完了. 还看到早班的人. 说我神经病. 不过可能知道我赶所以每次都会帮我. 后来交完货, 我搭车回家. 大概10点多了. 从前天的六点起床就没有睡. 我一定要打辞职信. 可是好像没有信封. 我到家楼下的便利店买了信封. 结果信封很难看. 折的不好. 品质不好. 气死我了. 我就回家大辞职信. 没有洗澡, 没有吃东西. 直接打. 打完了才去. 然后睡了一觉. 我想还是等有空就再去买信封. 后来买了然后把信放好就交给老板.  后来有一次, 有人叫我交履历. 我的履历都没时间写了. 虽然很想写. 有天回到家又忘了自己把旧的放哪里了. 我的电脑坏了后来换了新的. 后来新的没有,只有N年前写的. 打开的时候, OFFICE WORDS 到期.... 结果想办法用的GoogleDoc. 好多功能都没有. 好麻烦. 就随便用了他们的template. 后来写好了. 好难看. 可是我想不管了. 要就要. 不要就不要. 就这样... 而且都不知道他们是不是真的要请我.  我现在又有这种冲动. 该不该...