I seriously suspect my weighing machine recognised me. The moment I stepped on it, it was always 72.2 kg. 20 sit-ups day and night, well, sometimes day only, has felt like no effect. In addition to that, I only ate McD like once or twice a week instead of everyday.
Good news was my Tab S2 is still working. I managed to remove the sticky surface coaint from the back case. The original non-slip coating has disintegrated over time and felt sticky without the cover. I spent sometimes on weekend to scrap the sticky surface off. It did came off and now it is still not sticky :) I used a plastic fork to do that. How wonderful was the fork and I always got cut by it was not a coincidence. It means that it is a good fork apart from being sharp. Material used should really be considered more thoroughly. After scrapping, I used rubber eraser and dettol alcohol spray to clean it. The fork was really the greatest help.
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment