I have been rushing to complete the online course. Weekends, I used two days to complete almost 3 weeks of materials. Some weekdays I spent around an hour revising. Still some quiz I cannot get 100%. I don’t think I am 100% even though I got 100% because the questions were not always the same. It may be just by luck, I knew those questions but the question I didn’t know just nice never asked. There are some quizzes no matter how many times I try always got 1 wrong… hm… It felt like why????? why??????! Now only that one I maxed out the 3 times per day reattempt. Today, I tired liao… Should I leave it at that or continue until I got 100%? Or finish another course then come back at it at a later time? Dilemma but today I needed sleep. Spent too much time on something useless. Anyway, my first reaction to things were why things changed. I created things as it is for it to be workable as I think it should. I expected no changes after it has been finalised but still…. there is always… Why????! Why?!!!! We don’t have time. I actually don’t have much time. Time to sleep. Hope I don’t wake up at 4am again. One time I slept at 11pm. Woke up before 4 am. Force myself back to sleep and woke up before 5 am then sleep again, woke up before 6 am. My alarm is 6:30 am…. Sad. The next day it happened again even though I sleep at 12am… 11pm soon but I couldn’t hold my eyes… I am tired but I cannot sleep…. Even sleeping I felt like I am awake… Sometimes felt like I am still at work… It seemed so real. Then my alarm rang… and time for real work…
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment