I got it all working already, then one of the ui not updating error message on first check... Sigh... The problem with using library is the amount of unknowns written. The same form on another flow actually worked... Same code but work on one form but not the other. Felt bad... I can see the red box but not the message... Sigh, shouldn't have edit the template. Done till 3am yesterday... Just for the ui... The shitty ui. The thing that I regretted the most was to use the UI lib instead of writing my own. At least I can figure out where my code went wrong... Now not even sure what is blocking the message from showing. Previously I did
The news were out... No personal laptop. I have to use the shit laptop. Anyway, will do so once I completed the whole thing. Else, not even sure can do the touchup on time or not. See if it can run my lite app that is so heavy now. That will be my last liao. I don't want to use this laptop. So many issues given to me.
Should I be moved. sigh...
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment