Skip to main content

What?

 Sometimes I just have strange dreams and when I had one, I buy 4d from the number I saw in my dream. 

Yesterday, after making thing to tidy up my table and also testing the tools that I just bought to make something feels great but tiring. Managed to make something because the thing that I wanted doesn’t exist in the market. I guess only I would need it. Like a storage tray in a drawer for two laptops. I have 3 so two others needed to be inside the drawer when one in use. My hp laptop is going to be 5 years old I guess. Bought it for my daily use but after the battery go bad, I replaced it. It is still usable but when I updated the system, it became a bit quite dodgy. I guess the hardware weren’t stable from all my opening. I have to disable to in-built keyboard and a bit of difficulty when turning on. Not charging as the replacement battery gone bad too soon. I haven’t been using it since I got the MacBook. One of the screws weren’t good so the cover was loose. This was the bad experience I have when I think any cheap screwdriver would do and also because I cannot find the exact screwdriver. The screwdriver spoilt the head… In the end I have to drill it. Obviously the extractor cannot work because the screw was too small and I bought cheap mechanical screwdriver to drill it. MacBook going 3 years old. I try to use it once in a while to prevent it from going bad. I needed it because the previous course required a MacBook. Lenovo was my 3rd because my job required Windows… I was doing programs for Windows… My world is complicated. It is going to be 2 years. My work laptop was too slow. Well, turnout my design was good but first time making, I got the size wrong. I missed out the intersection point. I just used whatever materials I have in the room which I bought for other things and is blocking way. Finally I used them up and thank God, I didn’t throw it away during the cleanup last month. It was a drawer divider but I got extra because I couldn’t meet minimum qty…

The next thing was to replace a cover at work. I have left over materials from last time. I cut it with minimal tools so use up more time. I did spend 2 dollars on a drill bit for the holes. Then another 1.50 to 2 dollars on the perspex. I use a small filer because that is the only thing I have to smooth out the edges and small cuts… If I have bigger ones, I could avoid the scratches.

My hands get numb easily especially my right hand. Recently, it was worst. It can move but I couldn’t feel anything of what I touched. Since young when I hold a pen and started writing, within the first sentence my hand would be numb so I avoided handwriting and my handwriting was the worst in class. I liked pens and pencils. The feeling it scrapped through the papers. I liked seeing people write and would imitate them. I trained myself everyday to write more and hope the numbness would go away. Anyway, I learnt to rest when it gets numb. I practiced drawing lines. It was hard for me to draw lines. I do believe practice makes perfect. I managed to do it. I bought ergonomic mouse so when I used my computer, it has less strain on my hands. I guess it just got worst because of work. This work is where I felt I am stuck again. Be good or be bad.

It was what I dreamt about. I dreamt of someone I have never met again but at work. I was moving things around at work and then it was my turn to rest but got one unknown person asked me to go do the baking. She handed me some packet and it was full of instructions. She said you have to soak it and you won’t have time. If I come back in 20 mins, and you are not done, I will beat you up. Beat loh, was what I thought. However, I just take the packet and went to the stove. I read the instructions. It was extremely hard for me to read. The instructions felt like it cannot be understood. What I could only make out of was soak in boiling water 20 or 30 mins (I cannot remember) for 90 something. I cannot remember much. Today I wanted to buy 4d. I remembered this and thought of 3090. BUT, I thought about 2090… it just let me think about the dream I had. That’s the number I bought. Today, it was 0309… cry…I have never felt so lost. I bought ibet. Just as I was thinking what else, a number came to mind. 7374. I quickly buy because the last time I have some number that just come to my mind I didn’t buy and it came out. Well, I think ibet only wouldn’t cause more harm… Guess what, it was the exact number on Consolation prize. I have a confession though. I realised a key or two for me to get the prize. Would the magic be lost if I tell? The first part was the dream. The second part was actually something not scientific as all. actually both were not scientific. At first, I thought it was the people but it was not. I tested it a few times and the frequency increased compared to anywhere else. Not at workplace. Sometimes at home though but there is one place that I would sit there to buy. If you find luck in a place, go there. I got this like when I was a kid, we were playing cards at a relative’s house. There was this newborn. We were sitting just outside the bedroom door. Sitting at a certain place, you win most of the time. I switched place, I kept on losing. Everyone there just changes position. I guess luck came with a place. Like fengshui. I don’t believe in fengshui at all but after that, I am still a bit skeptical. Just a change in something, it became better. It was the toto that I bought in a rush I guess during certain time of day and certain place. Anyway, couldn’t be so much luck, I only have 6 dollars BUT better than nothing. I got my money back at least. Not losing or not winning much. I could have gotten more if it weren’t ibet. I would normally before going to work. For the sake of keeping the magic, I don’t tell the place.






God bless good people. I meant this to someone that I know. Actually, I hoped better things for her. Probably I am just slowly walking towards her footsteps. I wished I could be of more help to her. Probably because her birthday was one day before me but it was more of the circumstances we were in and also character. Not all born on the same day or similar western zodiac has the same character. I think it was a combination of both western and chinese zodiac. Sometimes, it was the time. I just met people who were exactly like me but totally different zodiac though. I did met people with the same zodiac and even the one with exact date inclusive of year. Yet we were totally different. Gender also another r factor. Some characteristics do feel the same but not all. I dislike being around people. I think half the people I met with the same birthdate or just similar actually seemed so. Coincidentally, quite a lot of other zodiac too… Anyway, some of them are quite good with people. So it just doesn’t sum up. I guess the environment you grew up in has more factors in the equation. Anyway, may God always bless the good people. In the ways he liked. Don’t be greedy and don’t envy. Be safe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuts

 I finished doing my wallet without cutting myself. I got a poke from the needle though but it was alright. Only that one time. The rest I found a way to prevent that. The cutting mat has been very useful and now it’s filled with holes. Today I got my first cut of the year. Fengshui’s problem. I was taking something from the dark corner near the kitchen sink at work. Was opening the carton for umbrella. Someone asked me to take. When I was cashier, I normally took it myself instead of calling someone unless really necessary. I have cut away the tape but the tape side sick to the wall so I pulled it and I couldn’t remember but just felt sharp pain on my left palm. My left hand gave way after the cover flipped open and the knife on the right hand slashed my palm. Sigh, I should have close it before pulling the cover. It failed to open the first time so I slide it out to cut a second time but worry it didn’t open and kept it that way. Should have trust my instinct.  I also think everytime

Anger

 Still.. Anyway, if you can hire people who come to smoke, eat and playing with the phone and only worked like one hour for people to go take a break, like each person half an hour and sometimes lesser. Then just the last one hour to close up. Then actually 3 people working will do. Especially no lock cage. If got lock cage then 2 people come do 2 hours work. I don’t see price tag being print for the product I put up from the lock cage. Stuff that was empty was still empty. Like whole day nobody do store. So, when someone on store duty not doing work with no lock cage. Wait for me to do the rest of the days no need to do anything. How good.

Wallet Semi Final

 Some people just want to use your mistake for their own benefits. Else who will foot the bill for the crime. Yet, if this is the only way, a person who steal will always find ways to steal. Watching The Artful Dodger… My wallet was almost done now but it can be served as a wallet even before fully down so I was pretty satisfied. There is still room for improvement. Right now it looked better than I intended with my skills. Sewing wise, I may need to change the technique used else, it just looked ugly on closer look. One last part, I can collect tomorrow. As for the improvement, it can only be done on next wallet.  Mistakes? yup. My magnet button was done on the opposite side… I learnt how to disassemble it. Never rush because it makes a 3 minutes job, 13 minutes. 10 minutes just trying to find the tools and disassemble it without the proper tools. I used screwdriver because we don’t have a pinchers (if that is what it was called). My engraving was done wrong side up…. I didn’t really