Skip to main content

Time

 Going out with Aunty will be like when you said we are going to set off at 3pm, would mean 2pm. I was going to do grocery shopping and Aunty said she can go too. I wanted to avoid the crowd and decided to go out at 3pm. While I was doing other stuff and before 2pm, I can see her dressed up and watching TV. Her bag was on the table. When we said meet at 6pm, she wanted to be there by 5pm. Haha. So next time if I wanted to go out with her, I have to add another hour because she would be an hour earlier.

My mum would be the exact opposite though. When we said going out at 3pm, we would probably be out around 5 or 6pm. She would see plants and started taking care of them. Meals not eaten. She would have to shut off all the electricity and locked all the doors. We have many lights and doors at home. She would realized she has tons of things not done when we wanted to go out. Anyway, when it wasn't about work, I would be like her most of the time. Only when I wanted to go out, there seems to be a lot of things suddenly that I wanted to do at home. However, for work, I tried to be earlier unless I fainted before going to work. For mum, I really had to tell her a lot of time before hand so, the opposite should be done. When we said we are going out at 3pm, I have to tell her by 1pm. Truly we cannot blame her as well. Everyone just sat down instead of checking the windows and doors or any laundry still outside. She helped dad to get his things and dressed him up (for current situation because my dad's legs were weak after operation) or in the past (us) before she can dress herself up. Anyway, she would need to find her best clothes. Me, I just find my best t-shirt to go out. Work is just the best polo tee... 

Aunty would always remind me not to be late though. Everyone more worried than me if I went to work late.. sigh... because one time I guess I "fainted" at home and everyone failed to find me. I have OT for a few weeks straight with only 2-3 hours sleep. I never late or absent for work for at least a few months since I started working then. That day, I only reached home about 3-4am after finally getting raw materials ready for material preparation before trial run. It's a norm ever since I started getting to do projects. Sometimes, the material was late or there wasn't enough material. Normally, I have to wake up at 6am, then went to the bus stop about 1 km away from our house, to wait for company bus that took off at around 7am. I think I set my alarm or set wrongly or whatever. I didn't even bath. I was woken up by the lights shining up on the windows, I sprang up because of that. I wouldn't see the light on a normal working day. I quickly looked for my phone and I have hundreds of missed call and messages. My manager, admin, hr and sis. It was like 9am... I quickly called back, shower, dressed up and took taxi to work. My manager knew I was doing some work previous nights so he thought I fainted somewhere because nobody knows where I was. Sometimes people do faint in the lab without anyone knowing. I never even remember my alarm was on or indeed was ringing and I slept through it. Those were the days that I did not wish to repeat. Hope I get another job that I don't have to OT so much. I guess once in a while was ok but not all the time. I guess during that period, we suddenly have a lot of projects coming in one after another. It's a good thing for the company but not for us. My OT always off the chart and always got the warning. Then I have to find off day. Sometimes, need to go back on weekend, and off day was like a luxury to have. I guess being able to do that once in my lifetime was a good experience too. God, please give me a job where I don't have to OT so much. Best is can watch movie while at work sometimes. I have been seeing people who would be able to do that while I worked days and nights. Let me have this kind of job. hehehe. Not all the time but maybe not OT is also better than not having the time to watch movie. That would be fine too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

该不该

 有时候生气起来会做些什么可笑的事. 还记得有一次,工作到很晚很晚. 我大概在公司有二十几个小时. 没有睡好. 可是还有很多事要做. 一边量着东西一边写文件. 然后真的不行了就躺在椅子上睡着了. 然后发现有人来上班了. 早上还是中午. .. 越想越累越气就直接回家打辞职信.  然后有一次赶着要交货. 弄了一整夜. 那一次我并不累. 应为我很气. 有个人一有空就来帮我. 好感激但还是气. 24 小时没睡. 想了整个晚上. 回家一定要打辞职信. 不可能的事还是变可能了. 在交货前赶完了. 还看到早班的人. 说我神经病. 不过可能知道我赶所以每次都会帮我. 后来交完货, 我搭车回家. 大概10点多了. 从前天的六点起床就没有睡. 我一定要打辞职信. 可是好像没有信封. 我到家楼下的便利店买了信封. 结果信封很难看. 折的不好. 品质不好. 气死我了. 我就回家大辞职信. 没有洗澡, 没有吃东西. 直接打. 打完了才去. 然后睡了一觉. 我想还是等有空就再去买信封. 后来买了然后把信放好就交给老板.  后来有一次, 有人叫我交履历. 我的履历都没时间写了. 虽然很想写. 有天回到家又忘了自己把旧的放哪里了. 我的电脑坏了后来换了新的. 后来新的没有,只有N年前写的. 打开的时候, OFFICE WORDS 到期.... 结果想办法用的GoogleDoc. 好多功能都没有. 好麻烦. 就随便用了他们的template. 后来写好了. 好难看. 可是我想不管了. 要就要. 不要就不要. 就这样... 而且都不知道他们是不是真的要请我.  我现在又有这种冲动. 该不该...

Missed

  My laptop battery seems to be bulging. I realized I missed the warranty expiry date by few days. I should have checked last month when I spotted it! 我很累。在梦里跑了半天。在找那间教室。写题的时候来不及写最后一句。打开折好的地图,怎么也折不回原本的那样。面试到一半就变成在学课题。有个像黑板那么大的电脑。而且不需要键盘。然后当我终于看到自己要找的教室,我就醒了。很不甘心。我找了那么久。我的背包和钱包还在那里。我赶快回去睡。看看能不能回到梦里继续走到教室。然后就忘了后来的梦。好像是和家人逛街的时候走散了。我找不到手机。。。 然后我又在找人。。。好累。 错过的那么一点。总是那么一点。