Skip to main content

Time

 Going out with Aunty will be like when you said we are going to set off at 3pm, would mean 2pm. I was going to do grocery shopping and Aunty said she can go too. I wanted to avoid the crowd and decided to go out at 3pm. While I was doing other stuff and before 2pm, I can see her dressed up and watching TV. Her bag was on the table. When we said meet at 6pm, she wanted to be there by 5pm. Haha. So next time if I wanted to go out with her, I have to add another hour because she would be an hour earlier.

My mum would be the exact opposite though. When we said going out at 3pm, we would probably be out around 5 or 6pm. She would see plants and started taking care of them. Meals not eaten. She would have to shut off all the electricity and locked all the doors. We have many lights and doors at home. She would realized she has tons of things not done when we wanted to go out. Anyway, when it wasn't about work, I would be like her most of the time. Only when I wanted to go out, there seems to be a lot of things suddenly that I wanted to do at home. However, for work, I tried to be earlier unless I fainted before going to work. For mum, I really had to tell her a lot of time before hand so, the opposite should be done. When we said we are going out at 3pm, I have to tell her by 1pm. Truly we cannot blame her as well. Everyone just sat down instead of checking the windows and doors or any laundry still outside. She helped dad to get his things and dressed him up (for current situation because my dad's legs were weak after operation) or in the past (us) before she can dress herself up. Anyway, she would need to find her best clothes. Me, I just find my best t-shirt to go out. Work is just the best polo tee... 

Aunty would always remind me not to be late though. Everyone more worried than me if I went to work late.. sigh... because one time I guess I "fainted" at home and everyone failed to find me. I have OT for a few weeks straight with only 2-3 hours sleep. I never late or absent for work for at least a few months since I started working then. That day, I only reached home about 3-4am after finally getting raw materials ready for material preparation before trial run. It's a norm ever since I started getting to do projects. Sometimes, the material was late or there wasn't enough material. Normally, I have to wake up at 6am, then went to the bus stop about 1 km away from our house, to wait for company bus that took off at around 7am. I think I set my alarm or set wrongly or whatever. I didn't even bath. I was woken up by the lights shining up on the windows, I sprang up because of that. I wouldn't see the light on a normal working day. I quickly looked for my phone and I have hundreds of missed call and messages. My manager, admin, hr and sis. It was like 9am... I quickly called back, shower, dressed up and took taxi to work. My manager knew I was doing some work previous nights so he thought I fainted somewhere because nobody knows where I was. Sometimes people do faint in the lab without anyone knowing. I never even remember my alarm was on or indeed was ringing and I slept through it. Those were the days that I did not wish to repeat. Hope I get another job that I don't have to OT so much. I guess once in a while was ok but not all the time. I guess during that period, we suddenly have a lot of projects coming in one after another. It's a good thing for the company but not for us. My OT always off the chart and always got the warning. Then I have to find off day. Sometimes, need to go back on weekend, and off day was like a luxury to have. I guess being able to do that once in my lifetime was a good experience too. God, please give me a job where I don't have to OT so much. Best is can watch movie while at work sometimes. I have been seeing people who would be able to do that while I worked days and nights. Let me have this kind of job. hehehe. Not all the time but maybe not OT is also better than not having the time to watch movie. That would be fine too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuts

 I finished doing my wallet without cutting myself. I got a poke from the needle though but it was alright. Only that one time. The rest I found a way to prevent that. The cutting mat has been very useful and now it’s filled with holes. Today I got my first cut of the year. Fengshui’s problem. I was taking something from the dark corner near the kitchen sink at work. Was opening the carton for umbrella. Someone asked me to take. When I was cashier, I normally took it myself instead of calling someone unless really necessary. I have cut away the tape but the tape side sick to the wall so I pulled it and I couldn’t remember but just felt sharp pain on my left palm. My left hand gave way after the cover flipped open and the knife on the right hand slashed my palm. Sigh, I should have close it before pulling the cover. It failed to open the first time so I slide it out to cut a second time but worry it didn’t open and kept it that way. Should have trust my instinct.  I also think everytime

Anger

 Still.. Anyway, if you can hire people who come to smoke, eat and playing with the phone and only worked like one hour for people to go take a break, like each person half an hour and sometimes lesser. Then just the last one hour to close up. Then actually 3 people working will do. Especially no lock cage. If got lock cage then 2 people come do 2 hours work. I don’t see price tag being print for the product I put up from the lock cage. Stuff that was empty was still empty. Like whole day nobody do store. So, when someone on store duty not doing work with no lock cage. Wait for me to do the rest of the days no need to do anything. How good.

Wallet Semi Final

 Some people just want to use your mistake for their own benefits. Else who will foot the bill for the crime. Yet, if this is the only way, a person who steal will always find ways to steal. Watching The Artful Dodger… My wallet was almost done now but it can be served as a wallet even before fully down so I was pretty satisfied. There is still room for improvement. Right now it looked better than I intended with my skills. Sewing wise, I may need to change the technique used else, it just looked ugly on closer look. One last part, I can collect tomorrow. As for the improvement, it can only be done on next wallet.  Mistakes? yup. My magnet button was done on the opposite side… I learnt how to disassemble it. Never rush because it makes a 3 minutes job, 13 minutes. 10 minutes just trying to find the tools and disassemble it without the proper tools. I used screwdriver because we don’t have a pinchers (if that is what it was called). My engraving was done wrong side up…. I didn’t really