Skip to main content

Provisioning

 Provisioning is a word that has gone through a lot. Evolution. 

Provide. Provision. Provisioning. Hahahaha.

Why can’t I just use Providing?


After going through the course material about IT stuffs, guess it was really just the way it was supposed to be. I mean all the stuff we complained about was actually industries practice but not sure if industry practice has categories for different industries. One thing they did mentioned. Old computers are recycled. Not the recycle to another person. It’s the recycle bin. Why people before that bought a new one? The sarcastic laugh but not out loud expression when talking about the organization is not going to keep a 10 year old computer, just soothe my feelings. Anyway, the reason could be that I was only temporary in the first place.

Well, the more I get to know, the more I saw the dark side. ⚽️ Sorry for blaming the IT guys who really did their job according to the industry standards. We should actually complain about the person who wrote the industry standards 😏.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

Missed

  My laptop battery seems to be bulging. I realized I missed the warranty expiry date by few days. I should have checked last month when I spotted it! 我很累。在梦里跑了半天。在找那间教室。写题的时候来不及写最后一句。打开折好的地图,怎么也折不回原本的那样。面试到一半就变成在学课题。有个像黑板那么大的电脑。而且不需要键盘。然后当我终于看到自己要找的教室,我就醒了。很不甘心。我找了那么久。我的背包和钱包还在那里。我赶快回去睡。看看能不能回到梦里继续走到教室。然后就忘了后来的梦。好像是和家人逛街的时候走散了。我找不到手机。。。 然后我又在找人。。。好累。 错过的那么一点。总是那么一点。