Skip to main content

Milk Powder

 Brought my mum to emart. Initially to find my Dad his newspaper. It was like 8pm and who still sell newspaper this late. Been everywhere but cannot find. We found they were selling Anlene Gold 5x. They give bone checking for calcium level. I have the highest and pretty good. The guy said everyone just borderline. I didn’t tell him I have been drinking Anlene or Coffee with Fresh Milk from McD usually. Or coffee with packaged milk. Anyway, mine was like green area with reading 1. Max is 2. Borderline is -1 but still good. Mum is medium. Yellow area. Maybe age. Dad has been tested low on Calcium as I suspected. Mum went for tooth extraction and they said that will cause calcium loss in some article. That’s when I started to buy milk but Dad also lactose intolerant. He is also having some med that I knew nothing about because he has been taking them himself. Only when he sick I started to ask and researched more when he went to emergency for a swollen arm. Pretty big one that the doc ask to go emergency from clinic. they said need surgery. I dunno why though but after reading more, there is a lot more things that Dad shouldn’t eat at all or if needed in moderation. Like he actually cannot eat certain food because it inhibits the medication from working. Another is interaction with his medication. Milk cannot drink if he is having ferrovit. Potassium in blood may be a big concern if he has too much fruits or food with high potassium. His muscle weakness is a symptom. Soy sauce can cause sudden high blood pressure. I dunno what they gave him eat for lunch. Trying to be special again maybe. Also chinese herbs may need to have extra caution. Because it has no known interaction studies done with the medication he is eating. Those like rosemary and black pepper probably ok but can only be used as garnish but not supplement. I have never studied so much and this is like an unsolvable equation. Many medication has their own side effects. While one medication will cause another side effect, another medication has to be eaten to solve that side effect. Then this medication also has side effects… then need another medication so on and so forth. So this has been the worst chain ever. It all stem from one medication. His cholesterol was the worst. Statin can cause muscle pain. Perindopril can cause coughing. Amlodipine inhibits potassium to leaving the body. Metformin can cause diarrhoea. His skin also needs medication. His skin has been shedding so I bought him lotion. Now his skin whiter than me but still a bit wrinkly but better than bruises all over when I came back to visit him in the past. Each food he eats need special treatment. Not all can cook directly without extra step. YouTube and AI a lot of help but sometimes giving me contradicting info. So need to trial and error. If i tired, I just make the same thing over and over again. Saltiness… My parents and I have been skipping a lot of salt. Then one day I tried the soy sauce for kolo mee. I never realised it was so salty. I felt my heart burning. I regretted adding it. I guess for those who has religiously avoided salt, that is how a little salt can do to their tongue. Actually we don’t need salt. Almost all food source already comes with Sodium. We can easily hit target if we eat junkfood. 

For someone with so many problems, eliminating sugar and salt is the greatest enemy removal. It caused all the problems that you never have to face. It is temptation. A lot of people in Brunei often ended with diabetes, and cancer. Didn’t that show anything about food culture?

Mum has been complaining about the milk I made for her. Only milk powder and hot water. She said mine not nice. The one she got from the promoter tasted nice maybe cause it is cold. hmph. We got two new free cups for gifts. We purchased some of course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

该不该

 有时候生气起来会做些什么可笑的事. 还记得有一次,工作到很晚很晚. 我大概在公司有二十几个小时. 没有睡好. 可是还有很多事要做. 一边量着东西一边写文件. 然后真的不行了就躺在椅子上睡着了. 然后发现有人来上班了. 早上还是中午. .. 越想越累越气就直接回家打辞职信.  然后有一次赶着要交货. 弄了一整夜. 那一次我并不累. 应为我很气. 有个人一有空就来帮我. 好感激但还是气. 24 小时没睡. 想了整个晚上. 回家一定要打辞职信. 不可能的事还是变可能了. 在交货前赶完了. 还看到早班的人. 说我神经病. 不过可能知道我赶所以每次都会帮我. 后来交完货, 我搭车回家. 大概10点多了. 从前天的六点起床就没有睡. 我一定要打辞职信. 可是好像没有信封. 我到家楼下的便利店买了信封. 结果信封很难看. 折的不好. 品质不好. 气死我了. 我就回家大辞职信. 没有洗澡, 没有吃东西. 直接打. 打完了才去. 然后睡了一觉. 我想还是等有空就再去买信封. 后来买了然后把信放好就交给老板.  后来有一次, 有人叫我交履历. 我的履历都没时间写了. 虽然很想写. 有天回到家又忘了自己把旧的放哪里了. 我的电脑坏了后来换了新的. 后来新的没有,只有N年前写的. 打开的时候, OFFICE WORDS 到期.... 结果想办法用的GoogleDoc. 好多功能都没有. 好麻烦. 就随便用了他们的template. 后来写好了. 好难看. 可是我想不管了. 要就要. 不要就不要. 就这样... 而且都不知道他们是不是真的要请我.  我现在又有这种冲动. 该不该...