Skip to main content

Despicable

 This senior always go tricks on me. She thought I didn’t know but I am ok. It will just trained me to do better. This I can deal with. No matter how purposely she did things, I will normally say ok. However, recently, I found a dark turn about this senior. I stopped respecting her because of it. For one, she always short money when I am around. I don’t know about others. Always got something wrong whenever she was in the same shift or try to change shift. I am ok because this is my temporary job. I won’t have to deal with her for long. Recently in the same shift especially the many more this month, I heard her bad mouthing about others and even to customers. Sometimes we long queue so we don’t ask for too many things. I tried to always do as required but not always. Then she talked about some other cashier never do as said. When you did do accordingly, she behsong because it took too much time but she can do. Sigh. This is small matter. Bigger matter… 😤.


She always short money and questioned me about her shortage. How do I know why you short? I also reluctant to use other people cashiers because later short then blame me who knows they themselves do wrongly. Then I got about three times her money short but I have excess. She questioned me as if I were the one who took the money and at fault. Am I a fool to tell everyone I have excess meh? This type of money you cheat. Not worry about karma? I think she did it purposely. I suspected long ago but then I think better not simply say. Then two days ago during our last shift together, I was about to calm down but her words were just damn bitchy. Not even sorry for what she said. Saying I was the one who caused all the troubles but obviously most things were damaged by them while I call for a fix. Things were mostly broken when I started to work there. Obviously, they didn’t think I can read previous records of what happened.  Sometimes, I just ignored what you do because I avoid altercation or conflict. One other thing to gain from this, is to know how far can this person go tricking someone. If it’s on the good side, ok. If it’s going to cause you harm, then the tricks were just weapon to get what they want. If it was a slander, then it is no longer just joke you can laugh at. That’s just sinister in nature. A bad intention.  To me, it felt like you were tricking me into doing crimes that I never did to benefit from it. 

The end of shift when we did all the calculations, she shorted 15.80. I didn’t even touch her cashier that day. She questioned me with the same look. Then our senior who happened to enter to hear about it said maybe it was the cigarette she charged the carwash guy without paying. The guy was looking for her only to buy cigarette but cannot come to my counter to buy. Then she act as if she was surprised and said the guy borrowed money from her to buy cigarettes. She took from cashier drawer instead. When she buy things, she also did that. Then the questioning was more like she wanted to use money shortage to accuse me. That changed everything about her for me. A despicable person. Framing me for something even worst. It’s a scary person to be associated with in anyway. I think better don’t stay too long else later you become a criminal for crimes that was done by this person. A person who can ruin someone’s life, better stay far away. Sad sia, this month a lot of days same shift. She got lucky when my other senior came in and interfered about the money missing. I always think to myself her money short again that day, I will report it to get it investigated. Not sure if that will result in anything about not charging a customer. What if she always don’t charge a customer and let us split the bill. She got to be santa claus giving people money while we paid for her at the back. We were the real santa claus. Got one time she forgot to bring her wallet home. It was all full of cards. Already not enough people and somemore I was new. Well actually not that new. Less than 10 months. She called two of us but I was busy with customer. Quite long queue while somebody dropped something on the floor. Another cashier was 78 years old. One other is a part timer like me. Wah… Then she called the other cashier on the phone to help her pay her phone bills. It reached to 1k plus… How the hell did someone use until 1k plus. She looked down on people who only buy things with promotion… What?! That’s my 4 years phone bill. Mine was normally just 20-25 dollars per month. 12 months were just 250 per year. The other cashier helped her paid only 500 because she said 1k is too much for her to pay everything. That’s scary leh…. Then the senior said she always borrowed other people money but she also no money. Why she didn’t reject leh? Right now, my feelings about her from suspicions to someone I should avoid and never trust. I could be gullible but I also have my own point of view regardless of what other people think. Anyway, I just do until Nov. I don’t think I can stand working with her anymore. I even helped her to make the key she broke. Then turned around and said the key was not nice. I spent my free day to make it for her. She just said the most ungrateful thing that makes me want to shoot her back which I did in the end. Actually she said something like that before on the same day but the key was the final point. Purposely said I am the one who spoilt things. Once, twice I ignored but she said more than that so I snapped back at her. It was just a defend but based on her reaction afterwards, I was still ok. Not until she bad mouthed people again. Talk badly again and seriously, there is no going back now. The way you treated people, the way you speaks. Purely can make you shudder. This is also the type of people who might spread false rumours about you. Were you real all those time being good to me. Sigh… I am tired. Well, positive thoughts, I am temporary. permanent temporary staff.. Good choice. The person who was a part timer before me left, actually he was a much better colleagues to begin with. However, the only wrong thing he did, went out to speak on the phone for an hour. Well, the other people who did so was ok to do that…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

该不该

 有时候生气起来会做些什么可笑的事. 还记得有一次,工作到很晚很晚. 我大概在公司有二十几个小时. 没有睡好. 可是还有很多事要做. 一边量着东西一边写文件. 然后真的不行了就躺在椅子上睡着了. 然后发现有人来上班了. 早上还是中午. .. 越想越累越气就直接回家打辞职信.  然后有一次赶着要交货. 弄了一整夜. 那一次我并不累. 应为我很气. 有个人一有空就来帮我. 好感激但还是气. 24 小时没睡. 想了整个晚上. 回家一定要打辞职信. 不可能的事还是变可能了. 在交货前赶完了. 还看到早班的人. 说我神经病. 不过可能知道我赶所以每次都会帮我. 后来交完货, 我搭车回家. 大概10点多了. 从前天的六点起床就没有睡. 我一定要打辞职信. 可是好像没有信封. 我到家楼下的便利店买了信封. 结果信封很难看. 折的不好. 品质不好. 气死我了. 我就回家大辞职信. 没有洗澡, 没有吃东西. 直接打. 打完了才去. 然后睡了一觉. 我想还是等有空就再去买信封. 后来买了然后把信放好就交给老板.  后来有一次, 有人叫我交履历. 我的履历都没时间写了. 虽然很想写. 有天回到家又忘了自己把旧的放哪里了. 我的电脑坏了后来换了新的. 后来新的没有,只有N年前写的. 打开的时候, OFFICE WORDS 到期.... 结果想办法用的GoogleDoc. 好多功能都没有. 好麻烦. 就随便用了他们的template. 后来写好了. 好难看. 可是我想不管了. 要就要. 不要就不要. 就这样... 而且都不知道他们是不是真的要请我.  我现在又有这种冲动. 该不该...