Skip to main content

404


Found a door that is "404 Not Found". I don't want to tell you where I found it.

When I wasn't so heavy, I bought a jean it was too loose for me. End of last year, it was just nice, this year, it was a bit loose. I bought a new one with one size down, worried two size down would be too fitting. Just realise it is still a bit loose. The thing is my weight doesnt't change much.

I ate Salad for a week, my weight still the same, probably went up a bit. I ate McD meals, it stays the same... so what's up with diet. Actually veges also got oil. otherwise where all the plant oil came from. 🤔

Maybe the weighing balance is broken.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

Coffee

昨天的梦好象卡了。梦到一半黑屏。可能喝了咖啡。可是平常都喝也没有这样。最不好的就是闹钟还没响就醒了。。。 昨天地铁坏,今天monorail坏。我还搭德士回来。。。不过也好。早一点到家。Puhlease! Hope everything goes smoothly.