Even escape was so difficult. I was rewriting my old codes for Golang. So much has changed for only 2-3 years. Many of the things were obsolete. Then after everything I finally figured most out. While using curl command on Visual Studio Code Terminal to test my microservice, the json data format kept on failing. It wouldn't go through with the escape character backslash. The same script with the escape character worked well on command prompt... I almost throw my keyboard away... I spent 1 hr doing different combination of escaping quotes, trying out different suggestion from online sources, all failed. Finally, I tried adding some characters out of nowhere just because I was annoyed and just wanted to anyhow do. The ide linter will make the colour change for the command based on its type. It worked... What? I don't understand... Waste my time only. Even documentation doesn't include that.
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment