Our youngest niece turned 8 not long ago. I didn't know I was 8 when I was 8. Neither do I still sometimes. My sis added her in using my bro-in-law's hp to chat with us for her birthday. She has been chatting with us randomly. How fast time flies but she doesn't who we were though. I haven't seen her for a long time. She doesn't have memory of me. Probably because when I looked after her, probably she was just a few months old. When she travelled to sg for a visit, she was below three to even remember meeting me. When I travelled back, roughly once a year and don't spend a long time together too. Time flies. She can type though but we know she doesn't know who we all were. C-19, we hadn't go back at all... Good that we have a hp. Poor thing, our eldest niece is still alone in the uk. Going back and fro woulf be tough, staying there also tough... sigh...
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment