I googled some stuff about hummingbird and sunbird. It seems hummingbird doesn't exist in Singapore but in western countries. The thing is I still think it is a hummingbird because it is hovering over the wind chimes hanging like a curtain from the ceiling and able to stay like that for quite some times. It was then zig zagging here and there at a very fast speed. Their flaps are fast and furious. Sunbird has to perch while feeding. The most mesmerizing thing is to see it hovering. It stayed in that position which furiously flapping it's wing that it looks like it was very very fast that it looked very still. Can somebody prove me right? well, I don't care. It must be a hummingbird. I have never seen a sunbird though. What I found online is that it has a curved beak and it couldn't hover and feed like hummingbird.
现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.
Comments
Post a Comment