Skip to main content

Something good?

Last year, I ordered Subway via Grab. Out of the four times, they gave me the wrong bread for two times. I feedback to them about it, saying, I would eat it but please give me the right bread next time. They refunded me in full for the wrong bread. The sequence is like this: 1. Wrong bread, 2. Right bread, 3. Wrong bread, 4. Right bread. For the wrong orders, I got full refund. I felt bad for eating the wrong bread but it's free because of refund. Now, my feelings were mixed between should I feel bad or happy for a free meal. Bills totalling up to about $50.

Yesterday, we ordered McDonalds. Finally being able to. My order actually requested no mayo sauce. When I opened it, it was full of mayo. Extra mayo that it overflowed. I used tissue paper and spoon to scrap it off. Argh... My sis feedback to them about it. They offered to deliver another one but I was eating one. Instead, they offered 6pm or tomorrow, so, out of mind, I said 6pm. I ate two McSpicy yesterday with cheese. I was suppose to be on diet!!! One is enough but two! I felt guilty but I am really enjoying the McSpicy burger.

Today, Aunty was looking for me to look for a Korean series she was watching on Netflix. She managed to use Netflix nowadays. You can learn anything if you want. She did it. I usually walk past the living room to get water and I would stop by a few minutes to watch what she was watching. One time, I was so involved I just stand there watching the whole episode. Most other time, I have to tear myself away from getting too deep into it.

Back to the topic. She couldn't find back what she was watching yesterday. I knew one of the actress so I used that to find back on Netflix. She wasn't sure because the show was like some parts were filmed in the ancient costume while some parts were modern. She probably fell asleep halfway between switching from ancient to modern. She got lost and thought she was watching another show when she woke up I guess. She asked me to find back the ancient costume one. We rewinded a bit and just realise it was actually the same show that she is still watching. ^-^.

For me, I have been sleeping around 3 - 4 am again... Seriously, serious about the project. After 12am, I felt more wide awake. I am going to set myself to sleep before 12am this few weeks. Hopefully, I can make it.

I used a sleeping mask last week. It was a bit itching to begin with. I ignored the feelings. I woke up in the morning with swollen lips. I have been using Laneige for like almost 15 years. Two years ago, I stopped using because of some allergies. Now, I am trying it again but seems like I am allergic to it. Also, any other facial brands. Sometimes, I can get breathless. Sometimes, I would sneeze like hell. I wondered if they accidentally spilled fragrance into it. All their products smelled like fragrance more than facial products. So far, only Tatcha, I have no allergic reaction to. Allergic to Indie Lee (the smell make me breathless and sneezed for like half the day.). Before these two, I used Cetaphil (face & body wash) and QV (baby) Moisturising Cream (these are good so far).

I think partly I got well was also due to the Chinese's acupunture. I wasn't sure because at that time I was also using steroid cream. The thing I am sure is that I avoid eating seafood, I don't use any other facial products (including moisturisers) and I rest enough. If you still have allergic reactions, meaning you need to find that thing out and get away from it. You will get well.  Use water and Cetaphil to wash, and keep clean. I can't use QV moisturiser at all too when it was swollen. It will heal on its own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War and Job

 现在哪里都要打仗了。是不是应该更要花时间找更稳定的工作。其实我的工作才是最没有保障的。应为我还不算这个公司的员工。然后还发现别的事。有问题到最后,我会先被赶走吧。那我现在更应该要找工作吧。不然等到仗都开始打了,我才找就太迟了。。。 Don’t deal with people with hidden agenda. Motto of life.

该不该

 有时候生气起来会做些什么可笑的事. 还记得有一次,工作到很晚很晚. 我大概在公司有二十几个小时. 没有睡好. 可是还有很多事要做. 一边量着东西一边写文件. 然后真的不行了就躺在椅子上睡着了. 然后发现有人来上班了. 早上还是中午. .. 越想越累越气就直接回家打辞职信.  然后有一次赶着要交货. 弄了一整夜. 那一次我并不累. 应为我很气. 有个人一有空就来帮我. 好感激但还是气. 24 小时没睡. 想了整个晚上. 回家一定要打辞职信. 不可能的事还是变可能了. 在交货前赶完了. 还看到早班的人. 说我神经病. 不过可能知道我赶所以每次都会帮我. 后来交完货, 我搭车回家. 大概10点多了. 从前天的六点起床就没有睡. 我一定要打辞职信. 可是好像没有信封. 我到家楼下的便利店买了信封. 结果信封很难看. 折的不好. 品质不好. 气死我了. 我就回家大辞职信. 没有洗澡, 没有吃东西. 直接打. 打完了才去. 然后睡了一觉. 我想还是等有空就再去买信封. 后来买了然后把信放好就交给老板.  后来有一次, 有人叫我交履历. 我的履历都没时间写了. 虽然很想写. 有天回到家又忘了自己把旧的放哪里了. 我的电脑坏了后来换了新的. 后来新的没有,只有N年前写的. 打开的时候, OFFICE WORDS 到期.... 结果想办法用的GoogleDoc. 好多功能都没有. 好麻烦. 就随便用了他们的template. 后来写好了. 好难看. 可是我想不管了. 要就要. 不要就不要. 就这样... 而且都不知道他们是不是真的要请我.  我现在又有这种冲动. 该不该...