My mum calling my name and looking for something while making coffee. Then she said she cannot find the coffee cover while staring at all the bottles. She said she forgot where she put it. It took me a while to figure out the cover was on top of another bottle. Camouflaged. I thought it fell somewhere.
I takeaway food for my mum at home. While closing my eyes, my mum was looking for something again. She was having her breakfast and suddenly couldn’t find it. I bought a small sling over bag for her and passed it to her while she was eating. Then after a while her food disappeared. I helped her looked everywhere from the coffee table and in front of tv and also her bedroom. She went in to take things to put in the new bag. I couldn’t find it too. Kitchen also cannot find. The wantan just disappeared. Did dog came in and took it? In the end, she found it herself. She did her prayer at the small altar and took the food along with it. She places it at the table with the candles…. haha
It is like playing finding the differences in real life. What changed in this room before and after.
Comments
Post a Comment